Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saints TV crew

We had Roman Harper & The Saints TV crews come to site at Miss Yolanda's house a while back.

Here's the 9:32 video they captured. It's beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2ipGrKLh24

As for me, I'm sorta takin' it easy! I worked one week as a co-site supervisor, and spent last week doing repair work in our Opportunity Houses ( houses that we rebuild & sell at an affordable cost to qualifying applicants). So, I haven't had any volunteers for a week now, which has been a nice change of pace, but certainly less entertaining. I'll be doing more work on Opportunity houses this upcoming week as well, as the house i'm hoping to lead is not volunteer-ready yet.

I'm in the process of trying to figure out logistics on a fundraiser for a wait-listed client of ours... more to come. (and i'll need your help!)

1 comment: